Love Records

Saturday, August 22, 2009

 
Cried over it.



Did not go shopping with the others as baby does not want to go. Was dissapointed and sad. Cried so badly. Prepared and dressed so nicely.Baby promised me not do it again. Hope next saturday would be better then.At baby's house now waiting for the time to fly and going down later.

-Baby hope you would changed to the better for me. I tried to understand you and everything. Hope you will do the same as me. I want to be happy and be the best in everything. I want you to have the best thing in this world.And smile everyday.You're smile brighten up the whole entire town and i'm very happy to see that.We will help each other to improve and bring ourselves up after a big fall on the ground.
LOVE YOU BABY.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]