Love Records

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

 
JASMINE IS FEELING GOOD:)



i'm feeling good . that's why i'm blogging. But i'm still thinking of a girl that says bad things about me infront of vivian. some people who are close to me will know who is it. hmm. Amicell lover finally conatacted me! woah! it's been so long that me and her have been contacted. hahas. shall meet my old friends sometime during this holidays. cause i'm missing my old friends that always with me whether i'm happy or i'm sad.They will stil be there when i'm ANGRY! hahas!

Comments:
Haha i was looking for your blog all over the place. Wanted to ask you the same thing. Hmmm. Your still angry over that matter? Chill, she's alittle ignorant, so don't care her. But she now like, drifted with all her friends i think? So yeah. Abit poor thing.Gosh,didn't know things will become like that, sorry aye.
 
It's okay. it's good to know that she have been saying me behind my back. i'm not angry ,i'm just feeling uncontented . you do not need to say sorry. it's not your fault. It's just small lil matter. i'll get over it very soon. I think? hahas. come down soon and we have alot of gossips to talk about! anyway you could link me to your blog so you would not need to find my blog all over the place already my dear. see ya at punggol ok? takecare.With love, jasmine.
 
Haha, alright(: Will link you! Hmmm, will go down punggol soon, see you there girl (:) Yeah, alot of gossips to share! :B
 
Zuiai. Hehe. You're saying about that very one? I dislike her to the furthest extend okay.. Meet me up soon! Luvs.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]