Love Records

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

 
your my sunshine , my only sunshine:)


today's raining heavily, decided not to go for cca. kiki is singing the sunshiine song beside me. took back my EBS file to bring back for self study . common test has started, today's maths paper the first question 1a and 1b did not do at all. 3 marks gone like that but maths paper it will be a fail paper in the end. hahas. julia lim ah julia lim make my blog so nice . THANK YOU:) thanks for helping me to blog when i'm busy everytime. hahas. school is getting more fun with excited activities. changed principal and we felt so good coming to school.


GOTTA GO, byebye. blog soon .

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]