Love Records

Saturday, December 13, 2008

 


















yeah today meet philene love for a haircut.:)) that james and nigel did not msg me or call me. they still say want to company me for my haircut. bullshit mans! hahas. then after haircut, went to 418. then waited for nigel and went to downtown, saw james and rayna over the traffic light and U-turn to 418 again. then go back to downtown again. then i treat,love,zihao,james and reuben choclate fondu. it's $18.90:)) yeah. good right. then after we ate the fruits finish, we use a spoon to dig the chocolate and ate it like that. very hot and heaty. now my throat is burning. very pain:(( ernest poon jian cong, i miss you:(( i know you miss me too. i'll see you on sunday aites. i love you:DD bi, do you know that, you are the first one to take care of me when i'm sick ok. i only love you bi. you know i love you more than anything right. i know i fat girl, you also fat boy. you also keep eating stop saying me uhs!loves:))




Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]