Love Records

Monday, December 1, 2008

 

yeah this is the magee mee that i made. look nice right. hahas!!!!! duck noodles here!


greentea to quench my thirst. that's my favourtie drink as it has my name on it.

*claps.
cooking magge mee!!!! my first time cooking ehs!!!!!! round of applause.!
my first time you know. i scared fire one that's why i do not dare to cook using the stove . i scared burn until me. *laughs. hahs. darling say i'm a big fat girl. he say i was fat, oh my, i love to call darling to piggy back me. then he will always say'darling , you fat girl.so heavy still wants me carry you'.at home eating dinner, yanti will ask me, 'jasmine want to eat? i will say proudly, yes yes. i want'.darling will say'so fat already still want to eat later become more fat'.my darling cute right. hahas. i was killing a big big fly just now. is like damm scray as it has the sound *buzzbuzz.scary. i was rying to kill but nahs. was scared! darling! help me kill.
darling's so loved.
I LOVE TIFFANY MY LITTLE CUTE PIG!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]