Love Records

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

 
exam is around the corner!
Exam is just around the corner and next thursday is having my EOY maths paper. oh gosh. gonna fail. in school now having CPA lesson and we people using internet. we don't do work we just love to goes around internet. that's my class. fierce and noisy. Wanted to study with friends outside but end up, did not even bring books along to study and we will end up talking jokes around. so i love to study with a few friends. teaching me about maths and science.bring along my sketch book along to draw.Started to draw thijngs that makes me have feel in it. hmm. today gonna be a tiring day! go home change and went out. my everyday's routine.so who gonna join me for lunch today?ahahs!



will you catxh me in your hands if i fall?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]