Love Records

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

 

my DEAREST gentlemen:D

In the children's toilet. ain't she cute?




Met RINA#1 GENTLEMEN TODAY:D
BUT...DID NOT GET TO SEE DARLING:(

wokeup in the morning,called darrel asked whether he woked up already, as i need to get my cig from him at his house today. So,after i bath, make up and everything, and went to darrel's busstop to wait for him. julia zui ai called me today asking me where am i going today. so i told her i'm going hougang to find my boyfriend . took cab to hougang and then met RINA#1 gentlemen at darling's hous downstairs. get my bubble tea at darling's house downstairs and then went to hougang mall with gentlemen to get some of her stuffs. AND AND AND!!!!!! today i amost bang by a van! oh my . phew! scolded the man in the van that , it's pedestrain crossing and i''m crossing so i'm human what. he say he can't see me! my god. i'm that SHORT mehs? hahas!did not get to see darling today because he woke up late and then he meet his mum. so he can't see me today:( oh.... so sadd.



i'll stop typing:)
i'm loving you more&more each day.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]