Love Records

Sunday, September 14, 2008

 





LANTERN FESTIVAL:)
hahas, welcome back to myself:) today woke up meet my precious boys at 203. slack talk and talk. keefe and others came too. when to hilltop beacause i'm hungry, so guys companied me to hilltop to eat my western food,chicken culet. ther's a uncle gave us lantern and candles to play. so we just take and say thankyou. went to alantis park to play to. there's alot of people at there. small kids and alvin they all also there. so i went down to minimart to buy candles. and played. played till i get myself dirty and smelly.wen to ehub and played my usual drum. played and played and went back home!

TATA:D

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]